Found in boxes, gyms, and homes across the world, this badboy’s reputation precedes itself. After all, there’s a reason it's the “Devils Tricycle.” Designed to challenge even the toughest athletes, the AssaultBike Classic automatically ramps up resistance as you push, pull and pedal with greater speed and force. The harder you go, the harder it gets.
Built to Last
When we set out to design the AssaultBike, we knew that the integration of sealed cartridge bearings in every pivot and moving part was an absolute necessity. So we were more than shocked when the count ended up totaling twenty. That's twenty sealed-bearings in all…tucked and hidden neatly away under machined and formed steel.
- 20 Sealed-Bearings In All
- Heavy-Duty Steel Frame
- Industrial Powder Coating
- Reinforced Pedals and Cranks
Low Maintenance Design
Whether your training happens in the gym, garage, or your living room, the AssaultBike's compact and convenient design makes it easy to use anywhere. With integrated transport wheels and four adjustable stabilizing feet, moving and storing the AssaultBike is effortless. The fan-resistance design and battery-powered console also means that it's 100% operated and powered by YOU. No messy cords or outlets required.
- Zero Carbon Footprint
- Tested In All Environments
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame eliminates side-to-side movement
- 27" diameter steel fan
- Square-tapered drivetrain design
- Industrial powder coating for durability
- Reinforced pedals and crank
- 20 sealed cartridge bearings, utilized in every pivot
- Max user weight 300 lbs