Barbell Jack | Portable Deadlift Jack with Barbell Collars Clamps or a Resistance Band to Optimise your Workout, Gymbag Essential. Lifts 250 kg (550 lb)
- COMPACT MINI SINGLE BARBELL JACK – A user-friendly deadlift bar jack with a smart design for flawless deadlifts, hip thrusts, powerlifts, Olympic lifts, T-Bar Row, Pendlay Row, Meadows Row, Reverse-Grip Bent-Over Row, One-Arm Long Bar Row and more. Change weight plates in seconds and focus on nailing those reps. Whether you’re new to weight training or a seasoned pro, this barbell jack is the best gym buddy
- BARBELL COLLARS OR RESISTANCE BAND INCLUDED – Included with our staple orange colour deadlift jack is our new Olympic Barbell Collars Clamps Quick Release Pair of Locking Weight Clips Fit 50mm (2 in) Barbell for Weightlifting and Included with our black colour jack is our Fabric Resistance Loop Band 8cm x 38cm diameter (3.15 in x 15 in) Non-slip Poly Cotton Latex Silk durable and washable fabric. Resistance: Medium
- SMOOTH HOOK AND PULL SYSTEM – Our Barbell Jack uses leverage to make loading, offloading, and changing plates easier. Lift the bar with a simple, seamless hook and pull movement. The time and energy you save can be invested in your workout for maximum gains
- HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY – Changing weight plates when the bar is on the floor can be time-consuming and difficult. It also puts you at risk of muscle strains that impact your performance. Choose the barbell jack or deadlift jack that protects you against injury while still allowing you to push your body to its limits
- QUALITY-MADE YET LIGHT AND PORTABLE – Advanced manufacturing and durable injection-moulded nylon and GF deliver strength and stability without being cumbersome. At just 980 g (2.16 lb) and just below 50cm (19 in) tall, it fits in your gym bag for workouts wherever. Ideal for 45cm (17.72 in) Standard Olympic Plates, hook and pull up to 250 kg (550 lb) each side.
- COVERED BY OUR PRODUCT WARRANTY – We’ll exchange, replace, or refund in the event of any manufacturer’s defects, excluding the usual wear and tear (including scratches and chips). A barbell jack you can rely on to enhance your workouts and safeguard you against injury
We all have our special technique for changing weight plates when the barbell is on the floor, from wrangling with a bar in one hand and pulling the weight plate with the other… to the repetitive twists and pulls. We think it is odd and time consuming, it also puts us at risk of injury. Not so with this barbell jack; it has a simple yet smart hook-and-pull system that allows for effortless loading, offloading, and changing of weight plates. You can perform deadlifts, powerlifts, squats, hip thrusts and more without interruption or risk of muscle strain. Safe, Lightweight and Compact yet built to last, it’s ideal for home workouts and gym sessions alike. Don’t train without it.