From pain-free squats to insane quad pumps, the Belt Squat Machine builds your legs â¤? without the spinal loading.
The Bells of Steel belt squat 2.0 is by far the best money value belt squat available and comes with some excellent upgrades:
- Beefed up the steel to 11 gauge with 0 gauge connection plates for a 700lb weight capacity
- Optional side or top loaded pegs (top loaded is recommended for a full range of motion)
- Top and bottom band pegs
- Includes heavy duty belt
- There's been a lot of hype around belt squats as of late, and for good reason; they work.
Here's a breakdown of why they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, and what they can do for your training:
- No upper body
The belt squat totally removes stress on your spine and upper body from the equation, allowing you to just train your lower body. Even a leg press still places a load on your torso, taking the weight off your torso allows you to give your upper body a break, or even work around injuries.
- Glute activation
The belt squat really emphasizes hip extension resulting in excellent glute activation, which will ensure your buns will be as jacked as your guns.
- Not just belt squats
The belt squat machine can be used for a variety of exercises, such as rows, Romanian deadlifts, tricep extensions and high pulls, which make the square foot trade-off for the machine a little better. Superior bushings on pivot points for a smooth movement
- Adjustable band pegs for added dynamic resistance
- Top and bottom pegs for adding banded resistance
- 51 inches long, 52? wide, 40? tall and the base is 35.5? wide
- Includes heavy duty belt with 2 feet of chain and 2 caribeners
- Adjustable jcups
- Black powder coating
- Weigh's in at a beefy 264lbs and ships unassembled in 2 boxes
- Made of 60 x 60 mm steel 3mm thick with 8mm connection plates/ 2.3? x 2.3? 11 gauge steel with 0 gauge connection plates
- Optional side of top loaded plate pegs
- Freestanding standalone unit that does not need to be mounted